Lee's Summit R-7 School District
The Lee’s Summit School District is proud to be recognized as the 8th CyberPatriot Center of Excellence. In conjunction with the CyberPatriot program, LSR7 collaborates with the University of Central Missouri and Metropolitan Community College to provided access to cybersecurity degrees with little to no student debt through partnerships with local community organizations. CyberPatriot provides the best hands-on cybersecurity experience for our students.
- Engaging with business partners to provide internships and high-paying careers
- Offering cybersecurity and systems administration degree opportunities through the Missouri Innovation Campus partnership
- Preparing students to earn national certifications through CompTIA & Cisco Systems Inc.
- Offering STEM learning opportunities to K-12 students in the region
- Hosting an AFA Summer Cyber Security Camp for Kansas City metro area students
- Growing from 1 team in CP-III to 13 in CP-VIII, expanding district-wide for CP-IX
- Earning recognition and support for CyberPatriot successes from United States Senator from Missouri, Governor of Missouri, and Jackson County Legislature