Don't miss out on the 2019-2020 CyberPatriot XII competition season!
Important registration information is below:
OCT. 2, 2019 is the last day to register as a coach and create your team. Coaches much complete a team registration form for each team they intend to coach (up to five teams per coach). To meet this deadline, you must simply have a team number assigned for each team you wish to coach. Team verification/approval, competitor registration, and fee payment do NOT need to be completed at this time.
Oct. 31, 2019 is the last day for competitors to be added to team rosters. Roster changes cannot be made past this date. A competitor status of "Registration Pending" is acceptable, however it is encouraged that all competitors complete the questionnaire to achieve a "Registered" status.
NOV 15, 2019 is the last day to pay the registration fee or request a fee waiver
- $205 for Open Division high school teams*
- $165 for Middle School Division teams*
- Fees waived upon request for Title I School (must provide proof of status - e.g. signed letter from school administrator)
- Fees waived upon request for all-girl teams (must have competitors added to roster)
- Fees automatically waived for JROTC, Civil Air Patrol, and Naval Sea Cadet Corps teams
*20% discount offered if team is created before July 1 (discounted rate is locked-in. Payment not due by July 1)
TECHNICAL MENTOR AND TEAM ASSISTANT REGISTRATION:
CyberPatriot accepts new team assistants and technical mentors year-round. New mentors and team assistants must undergo a background check. Returning volunteers must be re-added to teams that plan to assist again in the new season. Mentors must be invited to a team roster by the coach in order to be considered active.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-885-5716